Rebecca Bowden is 29 year old professional freelance writer, editor and published author based in Somerset UK. She has 10+ years’ experience in the writing industry both online and in print, plus a deep rooted passion for ghostwriting, magazine editing, blogging and social media. READ MORE
From a very early age Momina Khan discovered her attraction to and talent in assembling a stylish outfit. While it was with many tears she learned that stripes don’t match with flowers and polk-a-dots she never let it dissuade her from self-expression in clothes. READ MORE
Rebecca has a background in fashion and photography and ever since she can remember has loved mixing up vintage styles with new trends to create her own look. Heavily inspired by 50s pin-up styles and the bold (and often ridiculous) 1980s, Rebecca believes that it is impossible to tire of fashion. READ MORE
Suzanna (Zanna) Schumacher is a fashion and beauty writer who is inspired every day by the street style in her home, New York City. Not only is she a regular at New York Fashion Week, but also she’s plugged in and passionate about the sustainable fashion scene. READ MORE
Joy Uyeno is a fashion and lifestyle writer. Born and raised in Honolulu, she’s lived in London and Portland (Oregon) but now calls Boston home… READ MORE
- Top 10 Chic Midi Dresses : The beauty of women's clothing lies in its unlimited op...
- The Kardashian Kollection… : The Kardashians are undoubtedly one of America’s mo...
- Embellished Dresses: Razz… : A woman can never have too much sparkle in her life - g...
- What Dresses for Autumn? … : It may seem strange to be thinking about this autumn fa...
- Top 5 Sequin Dresses : Fashion trends come and go like the ebb and flow of the...
March 27th, 2013
There is something undeniably special about a dress covered in glitter. With a but of shiney dust, w[...]
March 20th, 2013
With winter items moved to the sale section, we have noticed store fronts beaming their warm weather[...]
Latest Pins on Pinterest